When using www.loftme.waw.pl you may be asked to provide some of your personal data.
- With regard to the requirements set out in Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation) (the “GDPR”), Loft Me Houses Sp. z o.o. (further in this document referred to as Loft Me Student’s House) hereby informs you of the rules regulating processing of your personal data and the rights you have in this respect. The following rules have been applied since 25 May 2018.
If you have any questions as to how your personal data is processed by Loft Me Student’s House and to what extent, and as to what your rights are in this respect, please contact Loft Me Student’s House at the following mailing address: ul. Brazylijska 14a/1, 03-946 Warszawa or by a contact form on on: www.loftme.waw.pl.
- The Controller of your personal data is Loft Me Houses Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, address: ul. Brazylijska 14a/1, 03-946 Warszawa.
- The following categories of your personal data:
A. identification data
B. contact details
C. billing details
D. invoicing details
– will be processed for the purposes of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR.
- Your personal data is processed:
- to improve functionality and convenience of using www.loftme.waw.pl;
- for marketing and statistical purposes;
- to answer your questions or contact you;
- for direct marketing of our own products or services;
- to implement Facebook, Instagram and other social media functionality, or to make comments on posts.
- to use the image on the internet website and social media websites and profiles.
- Your personal data will be accessed only by persons authorised to processed such data or persons involved in the provision of services. Your personal data may be made available to other parties under a separate data subprocessing agreement and in the events and the extent as provided for by generally applicable laws.
- Your personal data will be retained by us until the expiry of the limitation period of claims under the respective legal grounds.
- You have the right to access your personal data, to request to have your personal data rectified and deleted or request data processing to be restricted, and the right to object the processing of such data as well as to transfer such data.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority, should you find the processing of your personal data in breach of the regulations.
- Loft Me Student’s House performs profiling operations of its customers that involve analysing customer’s data, in particular their history, in order to create a customised offer without producing any legal effects on the customer. The customer may object to the profiling at any time.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular small text files, that are placed on a device used by you to browse www.loftme.waw.pl
- A Device is an electronic device used by you to access www.loftme.waw.pl.
- In principle, only when it is really necessary for a service to be delivered, in certain cases, e.g. for free newsletters, surveys or order forms, we collect user-related information such as e-mail addresses or other personal data. For the newsletter, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Loft Me Houses Sp. z o.o., ul. Brazylijska 14a/1, 03-946 Warszawa.
- The Controller does not sell nor make available to a third party your personal data or address details, without your explicit consent given in writing or by e-mail. The only instance when the Controller is obliged to do so is at request of a court, prosecutor’s office, police or other law enforcement body.
- The cookies used by the Controller are safe to your Device. In particular, it is not possible for a virus or other unwanted software or malware to be transferred through Cookies to your Devices. Cookies let us identify the software used by you and customise the www.loftme.waw.pl Website to your individual needs. Cookies usually contain the name of their originating domain, the time of their placement on the Device and a unique identification number.
- customise the website content to your preferences and optimise the use of the Website;
- correctly configure selected features of the www.loftme.waw.pl Website, thus enabling authentication of browser session;
- optimise and improve the performance of the services provided by the Controller.
- You can delete Cookies at any time by using the features available in your browser.
THE PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA IS NOT MANDATORY BUT WITHOUT SUCH DATA IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO ESTABLISH AND/OR CONTINUE OUR COOPERATION.
- USE OF ROOM. The Room shall be used and occupied by Tenant exclusively, as a private room, and no part of the Room shall be used at any time during the term of this Agreement by Tenant for the purpose of carrying on any business, profession, or trade of any kind, or for any purpose other than as a private single room. Tenant shall not allow any other person, other than Tenant’s immediate family or transient relatives and friends who are guests of Tenant, to use or occupy the Room without first obtaining Landlord’s written consent to such use. Tenant shall comply with any and all laws, ordinances, rules and orders of any and all governmental or quasi-governmental authorities affecting the cleanliness, use, occupancy and preservation of the Room.
- CONDITION OF ROOM. Tenant stipulates, represents and warrants that Tenant has examined the Premises and the Room offered for rent, and that they are at the time of this Rent in good order, repair, and in a safe, clean and tenantable condition.
- ASSIGNMENT AND SUB-LETTING. Tenant shall not assign this Agreement, or sub-let or grant any license to use the Premises or any part thereof without the prior written consent of Landlord. A consent by Landlord to one such assignment, sub-letting or license shall not be deemed to be a consent to any subsequent assignment, sub-letting or license. An assignment, sub-letting or license without the prior written consent of Landlord or an assignment or sub-letting by operation of law shall be absolutely null and void and shall, at Landlord’s option, terminate this Agreement.
- ALTERATIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS. Tenant shall make no alterations to the buildings or improvements on the Premises or construct any building or make any other improvements on the Premises without the prior written consent of Landlord. Any and all alterations, changes, and/or improvements built, constructed or placed on the Premises by Tenant shall, unless otherwise provided by written agreement between Landlord and Tenant, be and become the property of Landlord and remain on the Premises at the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement.
- NON-DELIVERY OF POSSESSION. In the event Landlord cannot deliver possession of the Room to Tenant upon the commencement of the Rent term, through no fault of Landlord or its agents, then Landlord or its agents shall have no liability, but the rental herein provided shall abate until possession is given. Landlord shall have thirty (30) days in which to give possession, and if possession is tendered within such time, Tenant agrees to accept the demised Premises and pay the rental herein provided from that date. In the event possession cannot be delivered within such time, through no fault of Landlord or its agents, then this Agreement and all rights hereunder shall terminate.
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS. Tenant shall not keep in the Room nor on the Premises any item of a dangerous, flammable or explosive character that might unreasonably increase the danger of fire or explosion on the Premises or that might be considered hazardous or extra hazardous by any responsible insurance company.
- UTILITIES. Landlord shall be responsible for arranging for and paying for all utility services required on the Premises.
- MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR; RULES. Landlord will, at its sole expense, keep and maintain the Premises and appurtenances in good and sanitary condition and repair during the term of this Agreement and any renewal thereof. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Tenant shall:
a. (a) Not obstruct the driveways, sidewalks, courts, entry ways, stairs and/or halls, which shall be used for the purposes of ingress and egress only;
b. (b) Keep all windows, glass, window coverings, doors, locks and hardware in good, clean order and repair;
c. (c) Not obstruct or cover the windows or doors;
d. (d) Not leave windows or doors in an open position during any inclement weather;
e. (e) Not hang any laundry, clothing, sheets, etc. from any window, rail, porch or balcony nor air or dry any of same within any yard area or space;
f. (f) Not cause or permit any locks or hooks to be placed upon any door or window without the prior consent of Landlord;
g. (h) Keep all lavatories, sinks, toilets, and all other water and plumbing apparatus in good order and repair and shall use same only for the purposes for which they were constructed. Tenant shall not allow any sweepings, rubbish, sand, rags, ashes or other substances to be thrown or deposited therein. Any damage to any such apparatus and the cost of clearing stopped plumbing resulting from misuse shall be borne by Tenant;
h. (i) And Tenant’s family and guests shall at all times maintain order in the Premises and at all places on the Premises, and shall not make or permit any loud or improper noises, or otherwise disturb other residents;
i. (j) Keep all radios, television sets, stereos, phonographs, etc., turned down to a level of sound that does not annoy or interfere with other residents;
j. (k) Deposit all trash, garbage, rubbish or refuse in the locations provided therefor and shall not allow any trash, garbage, rubbish or refuse to be deposited or permitted to stand on the exterior of any building or within the common elements;
k. Smoking is prohibited in all parts of the building and is subject to 150PLN fine each time the non-smoking policy is violated.
- DAMAGE TO PREMISES. In the event the Premises are destroyed or rendered wholly uninhabitable by fire, storm, earthquake, or other casualty not caused by the negligence of Tenant, this Agreement shall terminate from such time except for the purpose of enforcing rights that may have then accrued hereunder. The rental provided for herein shall then be accounted for by and between Landlord and Tenant up to the time of such injury or destruction of the Premises, Tenant paying rentals up to such date and Landlord refunding rentals collected beyond such date. Should a portion of the Premises thereby be rendered uninhabitable, the Landlord shall have the option of either repairing such injured or damaged portion or terminating this Lease. In the event that Landlord exercises its right to repair such uninhabitable portion, the rental shall abate in the proportion that the injured parts bears to the whole Premises, and such part so injured shall be restored by Landlord as speedily as practicable, after which the full rent shall recommence and the Agreement continue according to its terms.
- INSPECTION OF ROOM. Landlord shall have the right at all reasonable times during the term of this Agreement and any renewal thereof to enter the Room for the purpose of inspecting the Room. And for the purposes of making any repairs, additions or alterations as may be deemed appropriate by Landlord for the preservation of the Room or the Premises. Landlord shall further have the right to exhibit the Room and to display the usual “for sale”, “for rent” or “vacancy” signs on the Premises at any time within forty-five (45) days before the expiration of this Lease. The right of entry shall likewise exist for the purpose of removing placards, signs, fixtures, alterations or additions, that do not conform to this Agreement or to any restrictions, rules or regulations affecting the Premises.
- SUBORDINATION OF RENT. This Agreement and Tenant’s interest hereunder are and shall be subordinate, junior and inferior to any and all mortgages, liens or encumbrances now or hereafter placed on the Premises by Landlord, all advances made under any such mortgages, liens or encumbrances (including, but not limited to, future advances), the interest payable on such mortgages, liens or encumbrances and any and all renewals, extensions or modifications of such mortgages, liens or encumbrances.
- TENANT’S HOLD OVER. If Tenant remains in possession of the Room with the consent of Landlord after the natural expiration of this Agreement, a new tenancy from month-to-month shall be created between Landlord and Tenant which shall be subject to all of the terms and conditions hereof, that rent shall then be due and owing at agreement’s amount per month and such tenancy shall be terminable upon thirty (30) days written notice served by either party.
- SURRENDER OF ROOM and kitchen shelf and fridge shelf. Upon the expiration of the term hereof, Tenant shall surrender the Room in as good a state and condition as they were at the commencement of this Agreement, reasonable use and wear and tear thereof and damages by the elements excepted. Should the room be surrendered in such a condition that requires cleaning and refurbishing beyond reasonable wear and tear, an additional cleaning charge in the amount of 150PLN applies and/or (if applicable) refurbishing charge in the amount of 200PLN.
- QUIET ENJOYMENT. Tenant, upon payment of all of the sums referred to herein as being payable by Tenant and Tenant’s performance of all Tenant’s agreements contained herein and Tenant’s observance of all rules and regulations, shall and may peacefully and quietly have, hold and enjoy said Premises for the term hereof.
,,Loft Me’’ House house rules are annexed to this Agreement as Appendix 1. Tenant is obliged to observe the rules stipulated thereof.
- INDEMNIFICATION. Landlord shall not be liable for any damage or injury of or to the Tenant, Tenant’s family, guests, invitees, agents or employees or to any person entering the Room or the Premises or to goods or equipment, or in the structure or equipment of the structure of which the Premises are a part, and Tenant hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Landlord harmless from any and all claims or assertions of every kind and nature.
- DEFAULT. If Tenant fails to comply with any of the material provisions of this Agreement, other than the covenant to pay rent, or of any present rules and regulations or any that may be hereafter prescribed by Landlord, or materially fails to comply with any duties imposed on Tenant by statute, within seven (7) days after delivery of written notice by Landlord specifying the non-compliance and indicating the intention of Landlord to terminate the Lease by reason thereof, Landlord may terminate this Agreement. If Tenant fails to pay rent when due and the default continues for seven (7) days thereafter, Landlord may, at Landlord’s option, declare the entire balance of rent payable hereunder to be immediately due and payable and may exercise any and all rights and remedies available to Landlord at law or in equity or may immediately terminate this Agreement. In case of premature termination of the Agreement due to non-compliance of the Tenant, the security deposit shall be forfeited.
- LATE CHARGE according date payment. In the event that any payment required to be paid by Tenant hereunder is not made within FIVE (first day of the each month) days of when due, Tenant shall pay to Landlord, in addition to such payment or other charges due hereunder, a “late fee” in the amount of 20 pln each day after date payment (for example when you pay o 6th of the month then we charge 20 pln for one day late). Late charge fee shall be deducted from the deposit. Landlord may cancel the contract when the tenant/student/client doesn’t pay during first 2 weeks in the month – after this the deposit is not returned. The date when bank account is credited with the amount indicated in the contract will be deemed to be the date of payment.
- ABANDONMENT. If at any time during the term of this Agreement Tenant abandons the Room, Landlord may, at Landlord’s option, obtain possession of the Room in the manner provided by law, and without becoming liable to Tenant for damages or for any payment of any kind whatever. Landlord may, at Landlord’s discretion, as agent for Tenant, relet the Room, for the whole or any part of the then unexpired term, and may receive and collect all rent payable by virtue of such reletting, and, at Landlord’s option, hold Tenant liable for any difference between the rent that would have been payable under this Agreement during the balance of the unexpired term, if this Agreement had continued in force, and the net rent for such period realized by Landlord by means of such reletting. If Landlord’s right of reentry is exercised following abandonment of the Room by Tenant, then Landlord shall consider any personal property belonging to Tenant and left in the Room to also have been abandoned, in which case Landlord may dispose of all such personal property in any manner Landlord shall deem proper and Landlord is hereby relieved of all liability for doing so.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed and interpreted by, through and under the Laws of the Republic of Poland.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement or the application thereof shall, for any reason and to any extent, be invalid or unenforceable, neither the remainder of this Agreement nor the application of the provision to other persons, entities or circumstances shall be affected thereby, but instead shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- BINDING EFFECT. The covenants, obligations and conditions herein contained shall be binding on and inure to the benefit of the heirs, legal representatives, and assigns of the parties hereto.
- DESCRIPTIVE HEADINGS. The descriptive headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and they are not intended to have any effect whatsoever in determining the rights or obligations of the Landlord or Tenant.
- NON-WAIVER. No indulgence, waiver, election or non-election by Landlord under this Agreement shall affect Tenant’s duties and liabilities hereunder.
- MODIFICATION. The parties hereby agree that this document contains the entire agreement between the parties and this Agreement shall not be modified, changed, altered or amended in any way except through a written amendment signed by all of the parties hereto.
- The contract is still valid when both sides make it longer in paper form or even in oral form.
- When the tenant/student/guest/client rents a room without signed contract or without contract or without valid contract then he or she is obliged to pay rent in other day-rate which is set by the owner (normally is 150 PLN for the night for the person).
All persons who have entered into a Rental Agreement should follow below ,,Loft Me’’ House Rules.
Landlord is obliged to observe these House Rules.
- For safety reasons the entrance doors* must be locked at all times.
,,Loft Me’’ House Residents and their guests are obliged to observe a non-smoking policy that applies to all rooms in ,,Loft Me’’ House. Smoking is allowed only out of the building.
- Smoking offenders are subject to 150PLN fine each time a person is spotted smoking on the premises. Should a guest of a Resident violate the non-smoking policy, the fine is applied to whomever can be hold responsible. In the absence of the guest, the Resident is obliged to cover the cost of the fine.
- The time of rest in ,,Loft Me’’ House is from 10PM to 8AM on weekdays (Mon-Fri), but is suspended on weekends. No excessive noise, playing musical instruments, playing loud music from laptops etc. or disturbance of sleep of other occupants is allowed between these hours. A 100PLN penalty charge applies to anyone disturbing other Tenants during those hours.
- House parties can affect the safety of the Tenants and are therefore strictly prohibited. There is a 3000PLN penalty charge for organising a party to be born jointly by all ,,Loft Me’’ House Residents. The penalty excludes any prospective damage caused during such a party. The Landlord can modified the penalty up to the ,,size’’ of the party.
- As a general rule, no guests are allowed in the House between 11PM-8AM.
- Residents’ visitors require a prior consent of the Landlord. Failure to notify the Landlord will result in a 100PLN penalty fine to be incurred by the hosting Resident/s.
- Rooms are rented for the exclusive use of the Residents of Loft Me Student’s House (Loft Me Houses Sp. z o o.). No room, or part of the room can be offered or sublet to a third party, without the prior consent of the Landlord. Room subletting is subject to a penalty charge of 100PLN of each day of subletting.
- ,,Loft Me’’ House Residents are obliged to keep their rooms, all common areas and ,,Loft Me’’ House immediate surroundings clean and tidy and the House’s furniture and appliances in good condition. Any damage done to the House furniture or appliances will be calculated and the cost of repair or purchase of a new item (should the repair be deemed ineffective) will be charged off the Resident’s deposit. If no guilty person is found, the damage shall be compensated jointly by residents of the respective room or floor of the House.
- After using the kitchen, the Resident shall clean the kitchen, the cooker, wash up the dishes and wipe out countertops, tables and the sink. No food leftovers are to be kept in the pans, as those are for the collective use by all Residents. After third Landlord’s warning to tenant the Landlord can charge the tenant 100PLN from deposit.
- Residents shall use water, gas and electricity in an economical manner; switch off the light upon exiting their room, or any common area, turn off the hotplates and the gas cooker once done cooking, make sure the fridge doors are closed tight. After third Landlord’s warning to tenant the Landlord can charge the tenant 100PLN from deposit.
- An installation of electrical appliances and cables without the Landlord’s prior consent is prohibited.
- An installation or hanging of any objects on the walls of either the Resident’s room or any other part of the House without Landlord’s prior consent is prohibited. Any alterations done to the walls without Landlord’s consent may be subject to a penalty charge of 200PLN per damaged wall.
- Any lound music is prohibited mainly between 8 pm and 10 am. ,,Lound music’’ means sounds which can be heard out of the tenant’s room. After third Landlord’s warning to tenant the Landlord can charge the tenant 100PLN from deposit.